We ditched our cable TV provider in favor of streaming services like Netflix, Amazon Prime, and Hulu over five years ago. As a household, we were definitely on the forefront of the so called “cord cutters” movement. Being a family of four that includes two young children, we struggled at first to adapt to the … Continued
Currently viewing all articles in the category "Random"
Subscribe to My Newsletter
Subscribe to my free newsletter to receive my articles, tech tips, security alerts, special offers, and industry information.
– Get Paid for Referrals –
Refer a new client to me
and I'll pay you 10% of their first invoice!
I've worked with Mike for many years now and would recommend him for your projects. Not only does he take care of the tasks that are bestowed upon him very efficiently, but if you're a nerd yourself and ask him to explain, he will do so without any hesitation.
Download your free copy of "Top 5 Mistakes When Using Amazon Web Services and How You Can Avoid Them".
Most Popular Articles
- How to Handle a Terminated Employee’s Email
- Using Git to Deploy Code
- Adding an SSH Key to Amazon EC2
- Using gulp.js to Deploy Code
- How to use IPTables to block all SSH traffic (port 22) except for your IP
- AWS – Change or Add SSH keys
- Proxmox – Share the Host’s Hard Drive with a VM Guest
- How to Change the Image When Sharing Links on Facebook
- Add a Deploy User to a Remote Linux Server
- VPN Killswitch [Bash Script]